SKW Schwarz is an independent German law firm. We advise companies of all sizes, from owner-managed firms to listed corporations, and private clients in all major fields of national and international business law. With offices at Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg and Munich, we are present at the major German business hubs.
Apart from information and communication technology, medicine and healthcare as well as biotechnology will probably be the most important growth areas in the future. A team of SKW Schwarz lawyers has therefore specialized on life science and biotechnology issues. We advise pharmaceutical companies, producers of medical devices and biotechnology companies and their founders at all stages of the value chain. The most important issues are:
We joined the Biolegis network in order to supplement our own expertise with international experience. Biolegis brings together independent law firms from currently 14 European countries. It provides our clients access to about 120 life science lawyers and is probably the largest network of its kind in Europe.
The Biolegis members have considerable experience with the following issues:
Who’s Who Legal 2019:
Dr. Matthias Nordmann, Markus von Fuchs and Dr. Tatjana Schroeder are named amongst the leading lawyers in transactional work in the area of Life Sciences.
JUVE Commercial Law Firms 2018/2019:
• Corporate/M&A (Tier 5/5)
• Trademarks/Unfair Competition (Tier 3/5)
• Technology and Media: Information Technology (Tier 3/5)
• Technology and Media: Data Protection (Tier 5/5)
Chambers Europe 2018 – Germany:
• Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (Tier 4/5)
• Intellectual Property: Trade Mark & Unfair Competition (Other noted firms)
• TMT: Information Technology (Tier 3/4)
The Legal 500 – Germany 2018:
• IT and Outsourcing: Data Protection (Tier 3/3)
• IT and Outsourcing: Information Technology (including Contracts) (Tier 2/5)
Legal 500 EMEA 2018:
• Corporate/M&A: Mid-sized Domestic Deals (€ 100m – € 500m) (Tier 3/3)
• Intellectual Property: Trademarks and Unfair Competition (Tier 4/6)
SKW Schwarz Rechtsanwälte, Wittelsbacherplatz 1, 80333, München, Deutschland
tel: +49 (0)89 286 40-0
fax: +49 (0)89 280 94-32
Dr. Matthias Nordmann M.A.
Our specialist Dr. Matthias Nordmann M.A. is happy to meet you.
Our specialist Dr. Tatjana Schroeder is happy to meet you.
Our specialist Markus von Fuchs is happy to meet you.